Sian works with colleges, universities, schools and employers to lead friendly, practical and powerful learning sessions on every job-search topic under the sun. Take a look here at a brief student testimonial from a one hour session on making your work experience work hard on your CV.
Topics covered on seminars include:
- Finding your ideal job or work placement, even if it is unadvertised
- Using your time online to your best advantage for job search
- Writing a clear, honest and attractive CV that grabs attention and earns you an interview
- Presenting a confident and engaging presence at interview and assessment centres
- Developing tutoring staff in all disciplines to teach employability issues with confidence
- Returning to work after career breaks or redundancy
All of Sian's learning sessions are practically focused on the results that you need to improve your job search tomorrow. Attendees describe them as: "Busy, valuable, fun and fantastic!" If you work in a college, school, sixth form centre or university, please just email firstname.lastname@example.org for ideas about how she could help your students develop their employability.
Customers say this about Nail That Job workshops:
Very helpful and clear messages, :) Sixth former
Excellent introduction to CV writing, Careers Teacher
Undergraduates: Well structured advice that cuts to the chase,
The session was very detailed in explaining how to adjust your CV and writing positive skills about yourself. Sian was excellent in explaining what to do. Highly recommended,
A great lecture, highly focused on the skills we need to succeed in recruitment,
Best guest speaker to date! Most informative.
Very animated and positive... Sian was genuinely interested in each person’s needs
Manager, Financial services
Inspirational! Delivered at a suitable pace with plenty of practical exercises
Administrator, Legal services
Positive, friendly and approachable, interest and attention kept going throughout, well planned, I now have greatly improved confidence in interview techniques
Manager, Local government